The Cliffs provides a wide range of medical services for our Residents, whether they are living an active life in the Assisted Living wing, or being cared for in The Haven, or in need of the compassionate end of life services of a Hospice Care Team.
As expressed in our Mission Statement, The Cliffs staff believes “in providing the highest level of care within the context of a loving Christian community” and “ in serving each resident as a unique individual who has been created in the image of God and therefore is worthy of receiving genuine respect and dignity throughout the aging process.”
Listed below is a list Medical Amenities offered at The Cliffs:
- The Cliff’s medical team includes a full-time Director of Nursing, Wellness Nurse Coordinator, and an exceptional medical staff of CNA’s and CMA’s.
- Our medical team also includes outside consultants such as podiatrists, dentists, visiting dietitian consultants, psychiatrists, psychologists, physical therapists, occupational therapist, and speech therapists and chaplains.
- A pharmaceutical consultant reviews all Residents’s medications and medical records monthly.
- Our Nursing Department and Wellness Center provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living, (ADL) which includes assistance with personal care and hygiene, the monitoring of medication and healthcare needs, and other services within the Assisted Living Environment
- There are RN’s and LPN’s on site daily.
- The Nursing Department performs regular health assessments of our Residents and can assist with customized care of Resident’s needs when ordering supplies and medications.
- Fox Rehab provides on site physical therapy for our Cliff’s Residents including speech and occupational therapy.
- The Cliffs utilizes outside vendors for laboratory needs and special procedures such as X-rays and Ultrasounds
- Compassionate “End of Life Care” for our Residents is provided by the outside services of Hospice.
- Through an outside agency, private nursing care can be arranged to assist Residents who have special needs.
- The Cliffs can arrange scheduled complimentary transportation to Doctors and Specialists offices within a range of 10 miles.